New Student Information
Final class placement will be determined by HAA Staff.
New Student Information
OUR School YEAR:
– begins the day after Labor Day (in September) & ends the second week of June
– every student enrolled in a dance class performs in the student showcase or concert which is held at the Heymann Performing Arts Center Bi-annually (every other year).
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE:
– can be paid online or in person with a debit or credit card.
– varies depending on the class(es) in which the student is enrolled
– multiple class discounts are offered
– In order to get the discounted tuition rate you must sign-up online with auto-pay using your debit or Credit card. There is a 15% increase in tuition for our administrative cost if you opt out of auto-pay.
– 1 deposit due September 15th
– 2 deposits due October 15th if enrolled in one of the Preschool,
Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten, Beginner, or Beginner Intermediate classes (younger classes)
– 3 or more deposits due September 15th through December 15th if
enrolled in one of the Intermediate or above classes (older classes)
– All costume fees must be paid by December 15th!
$60/family (Price may change based on the venue cost)
– due March 1st
– applied toward the HPAC rental, technicians, props, backdrops, special effects etc.
Concert DVD FEE: $35/DVD
– due June 1st
– pays for a high quality DVD of the revue
– videoed & produced by Focus Productions
– you will receive the DVD by mail at the end of the summer
– please click the ‘Videos’ tab for the introduction videos of previous Revue DVDs
– Fundraisers are held throughout the year for our company members. Please support them as they travel to competitions, conferences etc.
– we provide a worry free costume experience, which means:
> costume deposits include the cost of in-house alterations
> costumes & accessories are organized, labeled, and distributed during costume week
> costume sheets explaining how to wear costumes, makeup, hair, etc. are provided
– includes performance line-up
– you may purchase individual picture space in the program
– We will sell business Ads for the program book
– you can also purchase picture package hard copies
– examples of concert programs from previous years are located in our lobby
– provide your child with a comprehensive education, while maintaining
positions as positive role models
– believe that dance can be innovative, yet remain conservative through age
appropriate music, choreography, & costumes
OUR Class Curriculum:
– Our Curriculum is a graded program designed to move students through our program as
They do in school. The program moves students from Preschool through High School
Offers each student training that if they work hard and take them into further
– Students move through each class based of age and individual skill level. This is
Determined by the instructor and the administration
– Each class is designed and separated by semester
– Students who start out in the same class may/may not end up together in each class
– provides you with updates & schedules throughout the dance year via email, text messages, and robocalls
– offers convenient & secure online account management & bill pay
– strives to maintain efficient office procedures in order to create an environment
focused purely on the arts
– will provide you with the following information during the registration process:
> Annual Calendar, which includes every important date & holiday closure
> Payment Information
> Classroom Information, which includes proper classroom attire, photos of the correct shoes, attendance policies, etc.
> General Studio Policies